The RGB LED Matrix Controller is compatible with all Raspberry models from version 3.
With its help you can control single LED panels ( e.g. Joy-iT 64x64 RGB-LED-Matrix ), whole video walls or display panels.
For this purpose the controller is able to control a "matrix wall" consisting of single LED modules, which can consist of 3 rows in any width.
The Raspberry Pi itself can also be supplied with power via the board. So only one power source is used in total, which simplifies the integration significantly.
Logic level converter from 3.3 V to 5V for controlling of up to 3 LED matrix rows
Passive and active cooling
Aluminium heatsink with a 25x25mm sized fan
Raspberry Pi 3A/B/A+/B+, 4B
3x HUB75 plugs
Data line E switchable
with jumpers to Pin 4 or 8
65 x 56 x 26 mm
Controller, heatsink, fan, 2 spacers, 6 screws and nuts, 4 flat washers , 2 jumpers
- Manual German - 05.08.2021 - 1,99 MB
- Manual English - 05.08.2021 - 1,92 MB
- RB-MatrixCtrl Datasheet German - 325,87 KB
- RB-MatrixCtrl Datasheet English - 325,78 KB
- ZIP data for Joy-iT Snake ( Pythonscript, Font, Manual ) - 348,3 KB
- Manual for Joy-iT Snake - 348,59 KB